Flu clinics are being done differently this year – please be patient with our staff as they are getting used to a different process.
if you are eligible, and have not yet had your vaccine, please contact the practice and we can either book you in or add you to a waiting list until additional stock arrives.
please do not attend your appointment if you have any COVID symptoms, (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, loss of taste or smell, )
When you come for your vaccination please follow the following instructions:
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible (not earlier, to help with social distancing)
- Wear appropriate clothes, as you may be expected to queue for some time outside
- patients must wear a face covering and keep over a metre apart from the person in front
- Wear tops under coats where the top of the arm is easily accessible as no doors will be closed
- your arm needs to be exposed when you enter the clinic room
- You will stand for your vaccination and then leave immediately
There will be staff acting as marshals, please listen to what they are advising you to do
Thank you for helping us with this new process