Here are our opening times for the Christmas and New Year period:
- Friday 24th December 2021: Open 8am – 6pm
- Monday 27th December 2021: Closed
- Tuesday 28th December 2021: Closed
- Wednesday 29th December 2021: Open 8am – 6pm
- Thursday 30th December 2021: Open 8am – 6pm
- Friday 31st December 2021: Open 8am – 6pm
- Monday 3rd January 2022: Closed
- Tuesday 4th January 2022: Open 8am – 6pm
Please familiarise yourself with the healthcare options available to you. GP surgeries are open until Christmas, then will reopen on 29th December. You should always call your GP if you are worried about something such as a lump or have blood in your urine or stools. Or if you have a condition that isn’t getting any better. You will be seen in person if you need to be examined but many conditions can be discussed over the phone with a clinician.
Please be kind to the reception team who are working under huge pressure to help you get you the help you need. If you don’t need to talk to a GP or nurse and you have a condition that isn’t urgent, then please consider waiting just a bit longer before getting help.
Please see the link below for the opening times for our local pharmacies over the Christmas and New Year period.
2021 Christmas Pharmacy opening times