We are advising those who are not shielding, but are at increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19) to be particularly stringent in following social distancing measures.
If you, or a member of your household fall into this category, see link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing section 8, then please follow the guidance below
IMPORTANT ADVICE TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM CORONAVIRUS
- You should ensure you adhere to the same social distancing and hygiene measures as everybody else,
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Only leave home to buy food, for health reasons, daily exercise, or to go to work if you cannot work from home.
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
It is your employer’s responsibility to put in place and comply with social distancing measures. Information on this can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-coronavirus-covid-19