We are all concerned about the effect of the Omicron virus and are aware of the warnings from the Prime Minister. As per Government advice, we are currently prioritising the patients who are in most need of medical help. By only ringing the surgery when it is essential, we can respond to our patients with the highest need more efficiently.
It is important that you continue to put your health first so please continue to seek urgent medical help when you need it.
The call to support delivery of the new booster campaign makes it impossible for us to maintain all normal services. If you need routine care and your condition is stable, we may need ask you to wait longer than usual to arrange an appointment.
If you already have an appointment, there are no changes at the current time so please attend as normal.
We realise that it is frustrating to have to wait longer than usual for routine appointments and reviews, but we ask for your patience and understanding when contacting the surgery.
Before contacting the practice, please do consider self-help and pharmacy options such as these:
- The NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/
- 111 online: https://111.nhs.uk/
- Mental health support: https://www.nhs.uk/every-mind-matters/mental-wellbeing-tips/your-mind-plan-quiz/
- Find a pharmacy: https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/pharmacy/find-a-pharmacy
- Advice for parents of children and young people https://what0-18.nhs.uk/