unsure if you have COVID symptoms ? please read

If you or a household member are unwell and wondering if it is COVID related, please do not phone the practice, please follow government guidelines and contact nhs 111 by going online and filling in the online assessment form. https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or phone 111 if you don’t have access online.. you will then be directed to the correct service depending on the outcome

thank you